Request a Transcript

Waccamaw High School has partnered with Parchment to order and send your transcript securely. The button below will open a new browser. Requesting a transcript through parchment is only available to current WHS students and recent graduates.

 Order Records

If you attended Waccamaw High School more than four years ago, please click here to be directed to the Georgetown County School District Office of Student Records.


Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2023 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.